Accountability is so important in numerous areas of ones life. Some people need it for weight loss, others for overcoming addictions such as drugs or pornography. Still others need it to read their Bible's daily or attending a weekly class or small group.
Typically I don't ask for accountability or desire it in any area of my life. Like most people I am hesitant to commit to anything long term. Even short term commitment is difficult for me. But I want a new chapter. I want to be proud of the body the Lord gave me and treat it like the temple it is. For that reason and many others, I am ready to loose the marriage and mom weight that I have gained over the last 7 years of my life.
In November in addition to starting a thankful list for the 2018 Thanksgiving, I have a goal of losing 6 inches and keeping them off.
Each day I will be posting in the Healthy Living Accountability Group on Facebook. Each Sunday I will share on the blog and in the group what I have accomplished. This will hold me accountable. If you are looking for accountability please post in the group or pm me if you aren't already in there. I will be posting some new things each week such as motivational quotes, recipes I've tried, and different ways that I have gotten myself through the week. Every day I will post a check in thread for anyone interested in checking in. You don't even have to post each day but it would be a lot more fun if others are in the group too.
Happy Monday Y'all. Don't skip a Monday workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment