In reality, the only thing changing is the month, the day, and the last digit of the year. The calendar will go from December 31, 2017 to January 1, 2018. We have a whole year to make changes but without the will power, drive, and determination nothing is going to change. When December 31, 2018 come along we will striving for the same goals, with maybe a few more pounds on our body, and we will be lying to ourselves again that this year will be filled of "greatness.'
Instead of making the same resolutions, why not make realistic goals that are both attainable and realistic. For example instead of saying I am going to be healthier (which has no way of tracking) make it more attainable. The goal could be drinking half my body of water each day and workout x amount of times each week. Start small- by the end of the year those small steps will be huge.
If you want a bigger savings account, instead of buying that $3 Dunkin Donuts coffee or $2 soda on your lunch break- make it at home and put the money you saved in your savings account.
As you can see, I want you all to be successful this year and decided I would post a blog on making attainable goals. Tomorrow I will post my personal goals. Please keep me accountable and if you need an accountability partner I would gladly help you.
May you all be blessed with a wonderful 2018.
No comments:
Post a Comment