Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Who am I?

Do you ever wonder who you are? Or if you are you making an impact on this world? Is your impact enough?

Recently I have been challenged to really evaluate who I think I am and what defines who I am. Before this week I would have answered wife and mom of five, daughter, friend, plexus ambassador, runner, etc. Now I would have to say first that I am a daughter of Christ. All of those other titles I hold are blessings granted to me by our creator. They are wonderful titles to hold but my true identity comes from the Lord.

This blog will be the life of a mom who struggles daily to keep it together. One who often lives moment by moment because anything else would be too much to handle. Each night I thank the Lord for giving me the strength to make it through one more day. No matter what kind of chaos my bunch gets into, it is a blessing because tomorrow is never guaranteed.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Becca! I struggle with the exact same things. I'm sure on some level we all do. Keep writing :)

    PS I LOVE that picture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love reading your blog too. I didn't realize we could comment on them. I love it too.

      Delete