Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 Resolutions

Well this year has definitely started off with a bang. As I am writing this my husband, five kids, and I are waiting for our vehicle to be towed to the shop. But at least old Doris is finally paid for.

On a happier note here are my new years resolutions. I don't know about you but having goals to crush helps me improve my mood. 

1.) Spend more time in the word by following the Bible App- Bible in a year program. 

2.) Finally reach my goal weight by losing the last 20 lbs with 5 lbs a month.
2.) B- Drink half my body weight in water each day.
2.) C- Continue to use thrive products each day to ensure my body has the vitamins it needs to function properly. 
2.) D- Workout at least 4 days a week. 

3.) Run a 1000 miles this year. This will average 20 miles a week. I have my first 16 week running program planned. 

4.) Run my first half marathon. I am hoping to do the Earth Day Half Marathon in Baldwinsville, NY. Just need to save some $$ to pay for the registration fee. 

For now I feel as those are the only goals I can manage. I hope you all are ready to crush 2018 with me. 


1 comment: